DanaSquare

DanaSquare

I read, review and Fangirl about books on my blog! danasquare.blogspot.com

A Game of Thrones
Rainbow Rowell
Some Quiet Place
Kelsey Sutton
The Burning Sky

Tainted Love: A Novel: 2 (Sweetest Taboo Series)

Tainted Love - Eva Márquez I am a huge of this series so much that when I got the ebook of Tainted Love in my email inbox I just uploaded it to my nook sat down and read the whole thing! I need to know what was going to happen between Tom and Isabel now that they were out of the student / teacher relationship. Now remember this book is for an older YA audience especially Tainted Love since it is more of a New Adult book. If you have problems with the idea of them having been a teacher/student couple I would say don't read it but remember it is fiction. Forbidden romance is really exciting whether it be Vampire/Human or Student/Teacher. I felt like all of my opinions about Tom from the last book reversed completely. As a character I did not trust him and I felt that he was leading Isabel on. In Tainted Love you learn that is not the case at all. Tainted Love shows an evolution of Isabel who as a college student is no longer the naive gullible little girl she once was. I think that before in Sweetest Taboo I felt Tom had some problems but I think Isabel has more. She enjoys being in these horrible relationships. Tom has his faults but he loves her so much and she goes and sleeps with another guy who is married that could care less about her. I felt so bad for Tom, he had the whole stalker who loved you so much wonderful creepiness going on. If you find this weird just read The Great Gatsby and understand what I mean!Through Isabel's escapades with her college professor that she runs off with because she thinks she got rejected by Tom I was like this is completely crazy compared to the last book.I am stilling holding out for Tom and Isabel so I am waiting patiently for them to finally be together. Now I feel horrible for despising Tom so much in the other book because having his point of view told really made it so much better to understand. I was heart broken when he thinks Isabel didn't love him. Roles were truly reversed in this book Tom became the love sick teen and Isabel was the character who we could really figure out.I just hope Eva let's Tom and Isabel have a happily ever after!