DanaSquare

DanaSquare

I read, review and Fangirl about books on my blog! danasquare.blogspot.com

A Game of Thrones
Rainbow Rowell
Some Quiet Place
Kelsey Sutton
The Burning Sky

Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2)

Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2) - Belinda Boring I have always gravitated toward books and TV shows/movies that contain vampires and werewolves. There is just something so appealing and sexy. Exactly like the characters portrayed in Belinda's novels. Sexy Alpha Werewolf - CheckSexy sidekick Werewolf- CheckSexy Vampire- CheckNow tell me why you haven't read this book people?When the last book The Mystic Wolves ended I was like "Oh No She Didn't" ( I used my fake ghetto voice too it was very dramatic in my head) I might have added a certain "B" word in there but I like to keep my reviews curse word free. Mason and Darcy just can't catch a break which always keeps it interesting.Besides the Alpha male and his female my favorite character is Daniel he was great because he brought humor to the perfect moments. If Mason wasn't so perfect for Darcy then I would go TEAM DANIEL or maybe TEAM DEVLIN because I fell in love with him.Let's talk Amber. Hate her. but that was her intended purpose I get that but ugh I don't think I have hated a character this much since the horrible girl from Croak by Gina Damico. I tend to never despise villainsbut I really hated Amber.My favorite scene from the entire book was Vlad watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Best show ever! That just made me die laughing. Then he discussed the Buffy/ Angel/ Spike love triangle lol.I absolutely love this series and can not wait for the next one in the series because of the crazy cliff hanger. Which confused me slightly if they were fated why was it problematic for the fate to push it along?Go Read this book now!!!