DanaSquare

DanaSquare

I read, review and Fangirl about books on my blog! danasquare.blogspot.com

A Game of Thrones
Rainbow Rowell
Some Quiet Place
Kelsey Sutton
The Burning Sky

Bitten Shame: (Book 2 in the Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy)

Bitten Shame - Olivia Hardin I loved this book I read it in only a few hours and I am just crazy about this series! I can't wait for the next on in the series! I enjoyed that instead of being told from the narrative of Devan it was Jill. I thought Jill was such a great character from Witch Way Bends. From the whole book my favorite parts were definitely her past with Doc. I didn't I would enjoy a love story more than Kent and Devan but Olivia topped it with Jill and Doc. For me there isn't much to say I just absolutely loved it. This book series is so well written that even if you took away the fantasy aspects of it, it would remain a great book. It had such amazingly complex characters and relationships as well as plot lines. So many books tend to rely on the crutch of a fantasy novel so that you don't have to create a great story just use a stereotype. But that can only take you so far. The Bend, Bite, Shift series will take you above and beyond that and leave you just craving for more. With Witches, Vampires, Dhampirs, Faerys and maybe even a half witch Faery how can you go wrong!